Welcome to my blog! Slip off your shoes, have a seat (well not the overstuffed one by the fire that’s mine) and stay a while. We’re all friends here.
When I was young, I heard someone call my mother by her first name so I called her by her first name too. She replied, “Sweetie, anyone can call me that but it takes someone special to call me mommy.” So Mommy it was, is and will be forever because I’m special.
You are special too. And, because you are special, you can call me Liadan.
Have you ever asked yourself what you get when you combine a Thirty something, a Gamer, a sometimes and once was musician, a Writer, a Reader, a Crafty type, a cook, a Photographer and a digital scrapkit designer together?
Well you end up with me…
• Thirty something (Yup I can count!)
• Wife of an incredibly nice guy
• Sibling of eight fabulous people
• Auntie – of nineteen (soon to be twenty) with one angel, but whose counting
• A little bit of college with a lot of knowledge
• A Guitar Hero rock star in my family band
• I played piano and viola as a kid, and sometimes plunk at a piano when I can (not too good now)
• Gamer – World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, StarWars and more
• Author of poetry and prose
• Avid reader & writer of books
• A slightly Crafty person (I make Jewelery, Blocks, Tiles, clothing and more)
• A photographer
• Someone who likes to cook
And sometimes, just sometimes I get into blogging. I hope you enjoy your visit here.